signing up again after a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspro2

I was under the impression that you could churn back (so to speak) to ANZ and take advantage of the current offer, but read this:

Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per eligible customer.

Am I right in believing that once you have ceased being a customer for 12months (I cancelled my ANZ FF card 13 months ago), you are treated as a new customer upon reapplying?

You need to waitout the 12 month period and then you can apply again as a new customer. I've done this many times.

I'm about to sign up for the card, just waiting the next month and a bit to pass by before the 12 months ticks over.

Have done this in the past also with no problems.

Did you reapply aspro. Encounter any problems?

Did you reapply aspro. Encounter any problems?

Unfortunately, I needed to have concluded divesting myself of another card before safely reapplying, and as a result I missed out on the no-annual-fee promotion by two days, so I didn't sign up :( I'll have to wait for the next promotion. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back