Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
Oneworld
Sapphire
Can anyone recommend anything that gives reasonable points (prefer QFF) - I'm opening a business account with BNZ this weekend, if that makes any difference...

Alternatively, an Aussie card that has a good exchange rate and no foreign currency charges.

Thoughts?

Mike

I should add that I currently use a Westpac Black QFF card but the foreign purchase surcharges are just silly. I also have an Amex Gold Business card that I don't really use...

Alternatively, an Aussie card that has a good exchange rate and no foreign currency charges.

No such thing as a good or bad exchange rate on credit cards, all credit cards use the same rate as set by VISA, MC, AMEX

CBA, WBC, ANZ have reward cards with no overseas transaction fee.

Does anyone have experience with NZ cards?

if you are an existing amex member you can only have maximum 2 amex issuess credit cards in both combined aust and nz. steps 1 just do a global transfer quote membership no. same team in aust processes nz amex cards. u just need proof of address in nz use your nz bank statement and a nz mobile phone no. once approved reinstate any cancel amex cards within 60 days if you need them and update mailing address to aust or nz . long process for me as card got sent to wrong addres in nz but now im back in oz so had to call for a replacement card twice as dhl stuffed up and sent one card back to amex so hopefully ill get my first nzd amex this week via snail mail instead in aust. let me know if u need a referral link for the airpoints nzd card $0 fee and more info on whole process just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back