Save up to 30% when you buy miles today. Exp 21 July 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtu

Hi, just received this today.

Save up to 30% when you buy miles today.
Escape on a summer vacation to Chicago or any of the 1,250+ global destinations serviced by United® or Star Alliance™ member airlines with award miles. Save up to 30% when you buy miles today for the summer vacation of your dreams.

Hurry, this offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT (Chicago local time) on July 21, 2014.

Buy 20,000 to 150,000 miles for 30% off, or 5,000 to 19,000 for 20% off.

Probably not as good as previous offers but thought I'd share it.

Sorry, post count too low for the link.

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

zainman

Established Member
Not a great offer considering they recently had one for a 40% discount.. I would wait for the next one.

zainman

Established Member
Yes I understand there has been and will be better offers - but I might just be able to use a few UA pts quickly.

could also be worth looking into Lifemiles transfer offer if you are looking at *A redemptions...

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
could also be worth looking into Lifemiles transfer offer if you are looking at *A redemptions...

Sure but UA allows mixed classes like syd bkk in f then on to asia in j. Each program has different benefits

Storyteller

Yes I understand there has been and will be better offers - but I might just be able to use a few UA pts quickly.

You have to use the link in the email you receive. I look after 5 family accounts & got 5 emails, all different surnames, status / usage of flights & miles, & histories of buying miles.

You have to use the link in the email you receive. I look after 5 family accounts & got 5 emails, all different surnames, status / usage of flights & miles, & histories of buying miles.
Ok thanks - I didn't get any email but had a ridiculous idea run through my mind - luckily availability on SQ Friday soon put that silly thought out of my head.

SYD

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
My offer was 100% bonus.

"Receive 100% bonus miles when you buy miles.

Escape on a summer vacation to Chicago or any of the 1,250+ global destinations serviced by United® or Star Alliance™ member airlines with award miles. Purchase at least 25,000 miles and receive 100% bonus miles for the summer vacation of your dreams.

Hurry, this offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT (Chicago local time) on July 21, 2014."

MH_fan

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Strange. I got an offer for 100% bonus miles with a minimum purchase of 25000 miles.

Alanslegal

I also received the 100% bonus miles. For example, buy 40k get 40k free for $1505USD which is 2 x SYD-xBKK-HKG on TG F awards. It is very very very tempting however I have points sitting in QF, KF, UA and US which requires me to burn them pretty soon.

seritonin

I also received the 100% bonus miles. For example, buy 40k get 40k free for $1505USD which is 2 x SYD-xBKK-HKG on TG F awards. It is very very very tempting however I have points sitting in QF, KF, UA and US which requires me to burn them pretty soon.
Would you mind putting the link on this forum?

Alanslegal

Would you mind putting the link on this forum?

It is likely be a targeted offer so unless you have received the email, I assume you would not be eligible. When I click on the link in my email it takes me to a page where my flyer number is listed there with the bonus. I have tried different browsers, cleared the logs, logged out of my account, used the link in incognito mode to see/test if anyone can use the number, but it always goes to the same page with my details on it.

The OP above received a 30% off bonus, whereas some others including myself received the 50% off bonus so its likely to be a targeted offer.

Nizar

Established Member
Can somebody please confirm that through this program you can book SQ J without the T-14 limitation ala LM eg booking now for Asia-MEL travelling next year ?

Thanks

Alanslegal

re: SQ J availability, I searched a few dates in 2015, for 1 pax SIN-MEL and no SQ flights appear online. No idea if calling the reservation desk to book works as I have never tried it.

Nizar

Established Member
re: SQ J availability, I searched a few dates in 2015, for 1 pax SIN-MEL and no SQ flights appear online. No idea if calling the reservation desk to book works as I have never tried it.

Thanks. I've read on FT that SQ is no longer searchable and bookable online and that you must call but I was wondering if there are any restrictions when you call. Perhaps somebody else will know.

Finale

Solutions
Got 35% off offer which expires on Aug 18. Anybody got 100% offer this time? Still waiting for UA love.

Status
Not open for further replies.