Removal of Delta as a transfer partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

theevilmuppet

Hi all,

The good people at Citi recently sent me a delightful e-mail to communicate that Delta would no longer be a transfer partner for Citi Rewards as of 30/March/2017.

Is anyone going to miss this option?

Have already given my two bobs worth how crazy for a US bank to not have any US airlines. Advised the DL agreement was not being renewed given the impression it was a Delta driven change, probably impacting their Amex links.

YYZ based daughter was rather distraught when told the bad news. With skymiles having no expiry date will make one last big transfer this month.

Have already given my two bobs worth how crazy for a US bank to not have any US airlines. Advised the DL agreement was not being renewed given the impression it was a Delta driven change, probably impacting their Amex links.

YYZ based daughter was rather distraught when told the bad news. With skymiles having no expiry date will make one last big transfer this month.

Given the redemption options for VA locally as well as on VS, I was thinking similarly.

Have already given my two bobs worth how crazy for a US bank to not have any US airlines...

If only they would sign up United Airlines! Would be good for Australians on the Aus-US route.

Made my final DL points transfer this morning before tomorrow's cut. Ended up making three 'final' points transfers this month with my Citi account not looking so bad since the SQ/VA enhancement last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back