Refferral points for linked rewards account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0430

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know about amex refferal bonus points limitation for linked rewards system, e.g., I have my explorer gateway rewards linked with premium ascent rewards system. Will I still entitle for 200k referral bonus cap for explorer as well as 200k bonus cap for charger? Thanks.

Regards,

Mike

Thanks, But referral points cap is definitely per card not per cardholder.

Glad you answered your own question then.

Though the terms I have read refer to you, rather than your card.

As it is definitely the other perhaps you could post your link or source of information?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know about amex refferal bonus points limitation for linked rewards system, e.g., I have my explorer gateway rewards linked with premium ascent rewards system. Will I still entitle for 200k referral bonus cap for explorer as well as 200k bonus cap for charger? Thanks.

Regards,

Mike
I have my explorer linked to ascent and the cap has been per card account. You are aware of larger cap until aug 15?

last year I managed to nab around 240k in referrals.
210k was from explorer & 30k from the edge.
so that says to me its per card.

I'll never hit those levels again though

last year I managed to nab around 240k in referrals.
210k was from explorer & 30k from the edge.
so that says to me its per card.

I'll never hit those levels again though
Nice!
I’ve been on a rampage for the last 2 weeks with this double referral bonus.
So far I’ve signed up 4 people on the explorer, and close to signing someone else up on the platinum charge.
God bless AMEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back