Referral Link Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty776

I've been approved for the Qantas Amex card. When setting up the online account I received a message about a referral code for friends and family. If Mrs Rusty applies for the card with the link I generate will she receive the 100,000 and me another 40,000?

Sorry for the newbie question but never attempted the referral code stuff.

1570080371053.png

Hi Rusty,

That's correct.

Assuming she hasn't held an AMEX in the previous 18 months, and meets the spend.

Edit: if she has held one, you'll still receive the 40,000 points, but she won't receive the 100,000.

If Mrs Rusty applies for the card with the link I generate will she receive the 100,000 and me another 40,000?

Does she hold any of the supplementary cards on her name ?

Doesn't matter if she does, she will still be eligible if she is a supp. card owner.

Thanks for clarifying , I was under the assumption supplementary card holders are not eligible.

Thanks for clarifying , I was under the assumption supplementary card holders are not eligible.
This has never been the case as far as I am aware. In fact you often notice in the fine print for offers that AMEX specifically state that supplementary card holders are eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back