Status
Not open for further replies.

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Qantas Premier Platinum travel benefits
Has anyone had any joy getting through to the "premier concierge'? The number that they promote is 1300 992 700.
This is the second day in a row I have called to try and use their service. I am still on hold for the 'premier' service 42 min later - 28min yesterday. I have to give up now...but wonder what the point is of having this service if you cannot get through??

ps I was doing housework while I had the phone on speakerphone waiting, otherwise would not have waited that long...impossible in my working days.

Oh interesting. Were they able to assist you or did they transfer you on to another department?

Ok so... I tried at 6.00am this morning and got through first time. I had to be transferred and was told they do not have a direct number, that is the general number that has to be called. The downside to this is that the airline booking section does not open until 8am. I spoke to a lovely concierge who took all my details down and said she would phone me back with the flights today. I explained it had to be before 1200 but that could not be promised. She also assured me that once they had made the bookings she would email me a number that they can be contacted on directly. I truly do not believe at this stage it was worth the hassle, however it was another education on customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back