Qantas Lounge Access

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by danzel, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. danzel

danzel Junior Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Might be a silly question, but I wanted to confirm whether I would be able to access the Qantas Singapore Lounge when I travel there later this year, using a complimentary Qantas Club invitation (one you get when you attain Silver status). The next onward flight is an Emirates-operated QF codeshare flight (I'm travelling in Economy).

• Like Like x 1

2. samh004

samh004 Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Linkedin:
    Instagram:
    Qantas code (tick)
    Qantas lounge (tick)

Shouldn't be a problem.

3. danzel

danzel Junior Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Even though I'm not travelling in Business or First? Not sure whether it was a basic requirement that you need to be travelling in Business or First to access the lounge in any case.

4. samh004

samh004 Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Linkedin:
    Instagram:
    I believe it's classified as a business lounge, but in reality is a hybrid between business and first.

The voucher you have entitled you to access a Qantas Club if domestic or a business lounge if international. Essentially the same thing, unless it says otherwise on the voucher?

5. RickyT84

RickyT84 Active Member

May 24, 2012
    Sydney, NSW
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    You don't need to travel in J or F to use the lounge as the complimentary invitation is valid for both domestic Qantas Club and Qantas operated International Business Lounge.

6. AIRwin

AIRwin Established Member

Apr 13, 2013
    BNE
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  7. richie9x

richie9x Active Member

May 18, 2011
    Brissie
    Yes. Provided the lounge is open at the time you will be there. The Qantas lounge is only open from 2:30pm onwards. If you are on an evening flight you are in luck. Otherwise no lounge access.

8. Red Roo

Authenticated Company Representative

Oct 8, 2010
    Sydney
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Yes, you can use the lounge with this invitation. Hope you enjoy it, and please keep in touch with your thoughts. :)