Qantas flights: Perth to Narita

Discussion in 'Cheap International Airfares' started by loklok, Sep 1, 2010.

1. loklok

loklok Newbie

Sep 1, 2010
    Is there any way of finding out the history of Qantas international cheap flights?

Like Jetstar, I suspect there may be a pattern to their pricing, and I was hoping to see if these flights have been discounted before.

I am hoping to travel in February, 2011.

This is a long shot, I know, but if the forum has any information to share, that would be great!

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisementsMore…

2. samh004

Apr 1, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Linkedin:
    Instagram:
    Welcome to AFF!

Qantas sales do come around occasionally, but most would argue they’d be vastly different to JQ, a completely different company ;)

I’ve never looked at NRT in a sale, but I have seen quite a few JQ StarClass sales to there, and I’d recommend any of them as they earn J SC’s at a very good price usually. That being said, never seen any from PER so you’d have to make your own way over the the East Coast I’m sure.

3. Danger

Danger Senior Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Perth
    I can't help with the history but I think you've just missed a sale PER-NRT ($999). I wouldn't expect one again in a hurry.

4. Sethor

Sethor Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Perth
    Not sure if this helps but I know MH has fares ATM just over $1000 inc taxes during Feb.

5. cosi

cosi Member

May 29, 2009
    Perth
    Highly unlikely another sale from Perth to Nartia especially as this is a popular time of year to go sking in Japan.

The other problem is QF only fly this route 3 times a week usuing a 767.

As already suggested, MH would be you cheapest option.

6. xt_20

xt_20 Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Perth
    Just make sure you choose the afternoon flight departing Perth on the 772, rather than the 333 if you want IFE.

7. Danger

Danger Senior Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Perth
    I stand corrected. Qantas released an international sale overnight. PER-NRT for $1278, which probably isn't attractive.

8. cosi

cosi Member

May 29, 2009
    Perth
    Danger

Unfortunaley this airfare has the following conditions:

^Valid for departures from 17 October to 18 November 2010 only.

9. Danger

Danger Senior Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Perth
    Hmmm. Bugger. I stand re-corrected!