Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Having just made the requisite flight purchase I’ve received 2 QC invites. Can I transfer these to anyone? If I transfer them to my son who is QP member can he then guest one person on that membership plus use the two vouchers together to guest in 2 other people (all on the same Q flight?) I’ve no personal need for these. They expire in 2019.

Would you need to transfer them to the person who is the guest?
IIRC they need to be a QFF member to be able to use them

I just rec'd 2 passes from my latest ANZ cc 1) I saw the passes in my QF account and I glimpsed a button to transfer them to someone else. 2) don't know the answer to that. But, perhaps instead of transfer to yr son, how about to the friends of son - would that work...?

(just saw mannej said similar thing).

Having just made the requisite flight purchase I’ve received 2 QC invites. Can I transfer these to anyone? If I transfer them to my son who is QP member can he then guest one person on that membership plus use the two vouchers together to guest in 2 other people (all on the same Q flight?) I’ve no personal need for these. They expire in 2019.

Would you need to transfer them to the person who is the guest?
IIRC they need to be a QFF member to be able to use them

I just rec'd 2 passes from my latest ANZ cc 1) I saw the passes in my QF account and I glimpsed a button to transfer them to someone else. 2) don't know the answer to that. But, perhaps instead of transfer to yr son, how about to the friends of son - would that work...?

(just saw mannej said similar thing).

The recipient needs to be a QFF member. They can join for free: Frequent Flyer Membership
Thankyou all. That makes a lot of sense. Will get the other two to join QFF and then they can use them. Guvner that link even mentions this situation. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back