Qantas Amex Premium Card - $250 travel credit & 20k points (via specific link until 30/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinks485

Intern
Hi all. I've been waiting for ages to get the Qantas AMEX Premium card with a decent bonus, and just saw that The High Life has this exclusive: a $250 Qantas travel credit and 20,000 Qantas points.

EXCLUSIVE: Get a $250 Qantas Travel Credit and 20,000 bonus Qantas Points with the Qantas Amex Premium Card - The High Life

The travel credit is a one-off in the first year, not ongoing (as with the Ultimate card, which I sadly don't qualify for).

I'm not sure whether to go for it. It's better than the standard 30k points offer but it's not as generous as I was hoping for, and who knows when the next special offer will come along (the article states this is the first one in over two years).

Keen to hear your thoughts. TIA.

Hi all. I've been waiting for ages to get the Qantas AMEX Premium card with a decent bonus, and just saw that The High Life has this exclusive: a $250 Qantas travel credit and 20,000 Qantas points.

EXCLUSIVE: Get a $250 Qantas Travel Credit and 20,000 bonus Qantas Points with the Qantas Amex Premium Card - The High Life

The travel credit is a one-off in the first year, not ongoing (as with the Ultimate card, which I sadly don't qualify for).

I'm not sure whether to go for it. It's better than the standard 30k points offer but it's not as generous as I was hoping for, and who knows when the next special offer will come along (the article states this is the first one in over two years).

Keen to hear your thoughts. TIA.
20k points + $250 travel credit is significantly more valuable than 30k points. But also, consider the value you're not getting from the card while you wait for another offer (you're missing out on high points earn rates, lounge passes and other perks - how much do you value those?).

As always, it's a cost/benefit analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back