Platinum Concierge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashback

Enthusiast
I have a Plat CC, and notice it has the "Platinum Priority Service 24/7", is this the same as the Concierge service or do you only get that with the charge card ?

Written on the card you mean ? Plat Charge has different text if thats where you saw it.
As i understand its only the charge card that gets the concierge. I have the books at work i can check tomorrow.

Do check the specials using Amex in Singapore, often restaurants wil give 10 or 15% off, sometimes just food sometimes the whole bill, also lots of chops have specials for Amex (Not to mention all the local cards)

E

Written on the card you mean ? Plat Charge has different text if thats where you saw it.
As i understand its only the charge card that gets the concierge. I have the books at work i can check tomorrow.

Do check the specials using Amex in Singapore, often restaurants wil give 10 or 15% off, sometimes just food sometimes the whole bill, also lots of chops have specials for Amex (Not to mention all the local cards)

E

Yeh.. I have a feeling it may be Charge Card only :(

Will have to keep that in mind.. as noted in another thread, I will have interwebs now so will be contactable while I'm over :rolleyes:

I have a Plat CC, and notice it has the "Platinum Priority Service 24/7", is this the same as the Concierge service or do you only get that with the charge card ?

I think that's just a marketing term for the 24/7 Australian based call centre who gives you priority treatment when you call up about Account issues... happy to be corrected though.

I think that's just a marketing term for the 24/7 Australian based call centre who gives you priority treatment when you call up about Account issues... happy to be corrected though.

Yeh.. that was my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back