Plat Charge Ascent Premium Transfer Miles Time Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nnis

Established Member
Hi All,

Just wondering what is the general timeframe it takes to transfer MR from Ascent Premium to it's Airline FF programs and Hotel programs? Are there any programs that MR transfer to quicker than others? e.g. how long does it take to transfer to QFF to say CX or MH or SQ or VS. And also Hilton Honors and SPG.

Thanks,
K.

I sent some MR points to Air NZ in March and the points were in my account the next day I think, or maybe two days at the very most, Virgin points were also in my velocity acct within two days. Not sure about hotel programs. Also keep the confirmation email if you transfer Amex MR to an FF program for insurance purposes so you can show the points were xferred and used for flights.

Thanks for the info :) I guess Ascent Premium and Ascent will be the same for transfer times to FF/Hotel programs... Itis just that Premium has QFF. Can someone confirm how many days it takes to transfer from Ascent Premium to QFF? :)

From a transfer a while ago QFF was within a day.
More recently Velocity within a day, Krisflyer 3, SPG 5-6

Does anybody know when that changed? It used to be 1000 MR to 330 SPG (except for the mistake rate of 660 SPG)

From a transfer a while ago QFF was within a day.

Not sure when it actually happens - as it seems to vary. Sometimes seems to arrive at QFF next day, but other times it has taken about 3 days. Haven't done enough to work out any pattern, but never seems to be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back