oneworld have dumbed down their Web Site "To Celebrate 20 years" | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

oneworld have dumbed down their Web Site "To Celebrate 20 years"

opusman

AFF Supporter
Inaccurate too, e.g. claims the domestic J lounge at MEL is only J/F pax, nothing about OWE. And apparently no one has access to the F lounge! :)

RooFlyer

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
So QF, QR and LA have access to the MEL First lounge. Apparently not CX, BA, UL etc?

Lounge.JPG

But its open slather at SYD.

L2.JPG

Danger

AFF Supporter
Agreed. Awful.

And isn't "One bright alliance" as a slogan more suited to Star than oneworld?

justinbrett

The SYD INT J lounge (Qantas Business Lounge) only lists Qatar. Not even Qantas (apart from the name)

dajop

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
It's horrid (my personal opinion) - and the lounge access page has lost a lot of the information it used to have (fact!).

Lounge Access | oneworld
I think we've had this discussion before. That's the internet 2019 style really. Gone of the days of easy to find useful information. Now it's all about looking good on a small screen. Those of us who prefer using laptops to access information (as opposed to conduct simple transactions) are rapidly becoming dinosaurs.

TonyHancock

AFF Supporter
...and the QF F Lounge at MEL shuts at 18:30 too.

What on earth was wrong with the old site. (As no middle-aged white male has ever said before about anything that changes!!! :p )

moa999

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Well there are no lounges at MLB, and AA is restarting flights from CLT and DCA this year.

kermatu

AFF Supporter
Was anything real actually announced? Just seems like different colours for their marketing, and a suggestion of new lounges sometime in the future. Have I missed something?

trippin_the_rift

AFF Supporter
Oneworld used the time of 13x CEOs to gather them all in London, cut a cake and take photos?

The ad campaign is surprising. What the hell is it promoting exactly? Looks like an ad for an agency.

No destination influence, no product, no emotional connection, no story, no structure, no call to action. What type of content is it?

*ultra confused*

docjames

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
A brief look at the “new” OW site it appears they’ve (largely) only listed lounge access for carriers that actually operate to the airport. And not listing access for non-operating airlines (which pax with status in those FF programs of course have OW Status access to lounges).

justinbrett

A brief look at the “new” OW site it appears they’ve (largely) only listed lounge access for carriers that actually operate to the airport. And not listing access for non-operating airlines (which pax with status in those FF programs of course have OW Status access to lounges).
That's how the old website worked as well.

What is missing is the phrase about either any oneworld flight or only flights operated by the following airline.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jem1980