New Amex Business Explorer Card Offer $0 annual fee first year, 100,000 bonus points

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlam

I have never seen $0 annual fee first year on Explorer card, but this is for business owners.

And 100,000 bonus points when spend $3000 first 3 months. 50,000 loyal bonus points every year

thanks op might give it a go. does anyone know if you need to be gst registered? any referrals? can a personal amex card holder that applys for their first business amex still get bonus sign up points?

7D. Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 3rd July 2019, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion cardholders are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). 100,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member’s Account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at www.membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. Introductory Membership Rewards Bonus Points may vary dependent on the time of approval.

Looks like Amex is the exception to the business/personal differentiation unlike other issuers.

7D. Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 3rd July 2019, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer.

Hoping someone on here might know the answer- does a family member supplementary card holder count as “holding any other card product issued by American Express”?

I run a small business on the side together with my partner who is a supplementary card holder while I’ve had my Amex Platinum charge card for many years.

Would he be eligible for the bonus if he took out this business card in the name of our company? Or is the simple fact that he owns the business jointly with an existing card member (me) already enough to make it ineligible? Thanks for any advice!

Hoping someone on here might know the answer- does a family member supplementary card holder count as “holding any other card product issued by American Express”?

I run a small business on the side together with my partner who is a supplementary card holder while I’ve had my Amex Platinum charge card for many years.

Would he be eligible for the bonus if he took out this business card in the name of our company? Or is the simple fact that he owns the business jointly with an existing card member (me) already enough to make it ineligible? Thanks for any advice!

Don't know much about how it works with Business Cards, but supplementary card holders can normally still get the bonus points.

Don't know much about how it works with Business Cards, but supplementary card holders can normally still get the bonus points.
That’s what I thought. But we own the company together so that might be the sticking point.

Hoping someone might know...

it should be fine as long she hasn't held a basic card in her name in the last 18 months. has anyone with a amex personal card applied for their first business card in their company name gotten points please report back here? i know it has worked for me with personal cards as i didnt tick nor list myexisting membership no. and used a different address and got new membership starting date from 2017 and still got bonus points. havent tried this year but tempted to get a company card to see if 100k of points come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back