NAB Velocity premium double points offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey O'Neill

Established Member
A couple of months back I received a letter from NAb advising I'd be receiving double points for 2 months.

Was a bit confused as to when the 2 months would start and finish and NAB weren't of much use in clarifying things for me either.

have had 2 statement periods now with no bonus points.

Did anyone else get a similar offer?

Yes, for the Qantas equivalent card from nab. Trying to deal with this through secure messaging channel but getting shirty responses from ignorant operator....

I have the screenshot to prove registration and have offered to send it through if they provide a mechanism to do so.

But all very fatiguing.

Yes, for the Qantas equivalent card from nab. Trying to deal with this through secure messaging channel but getting shirty responses from ignorant operator....

I have the screenshot to prove registration and have offered to send it through if they provide a mechanism to do so.

But all very fatiguing.

If you go to the settings / mailbox tab at the bottom there's view my letters

The letter I received about the offer is in there.

I received this response (finally)

Once the two month period has ended (which for you was on 17/06/2015) the bonus points are credited to your account in 12 weeks.

Weren't the bonus points supposed to post by July 31? Has anyone received them?

received similar(same) offer in the post a couple of weeks ago as well, have just started using the cards (Amex and Visa) where i can and appropriate. waiting to see what happens now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back