NAB Qantas Rewards Signature card, 90K bonus points, $395 fee, $4000 spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp75

Intern
The new promotion started today. Free if you have the choice package.

90,000 BONUS POINTS when you spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening.

Enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months on a new NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card. No BT fee. BT reverts to cash advance rate.

Minimum monthly repayments required. Apply by 12 November 2017.

https://www.nab.com.au/personal/banking/credit-cards/nab-qantas-rewards-signature-card

Not bad but the $395 fee is a bit steep .....

Wow, that is great as we are NAB customers on the choice package.

It looks like the banks may not drop off with the big bonus points sign on, but free cards with big bonus' will be like hens teeth and the earn rate will continue to be bad.

Feeling ripped off now with my measly 75k. Just as well it cost me nothing.... except my sanity after dealing with the NAB.

I can't see any mention of it anywhere but does NAB still not have a sit out period for former customers? I cancelled a NAB card literally last week and would be tempted by this.

I can't see any mention of it anywhere but does NAB still not have a sit out period for former customers? I cancelled a NAB card literally last week and would be tempted by this.

I cancelled my Velocity Platinum only two weeks prior to applying for the QF Signature and received the sign on bonus.

I'll try it out. Similar here. I have the choice package so no charge here either.

Just signed up to the Qantas 90k points promo. I cancelled my previous Nab card in March of 2017, and the guy on the phone said I'd get the points for this promo.
All approved on the phone, no issues.

do you guys know what is the minimum income for this card? I couldn't find it on the website

Just been approved for what will be my first NAB Qantas rewards card. I have had 5 other NAB rewards cards in the last 18 months or so and have transferred all bonus and accrued points to Velocity.

Decided to give this one a run while I serve my probation on other NAB cards till early next year.

For those who have received this recently, I'd suggest to ring and confirm that they have your QFF no attached. Obviously there is the option to put it in during the application - however mine was not linked when the account was opened. Better off confirming than not.

For those who have received this recently, I'd suggest to ring and confirm that they have your QFF no attached. Obviously there is the option to put it in during the application - however mine was not linked when the account was opened. Better off confirming than not.

When I applied for a NAB card earlier this year, I found that the NAB system expects your FF number to be 10 digits. So if yours is not, you need to add the appropriate number of zeros in front of it to get to 10. That is what the person I spoke to on the phone said anyway when I called up to add it.

Fast approval on this one. Applied yesterday am, approved late pm same day. Hopefully have the card mid next week.

Go NAB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back