NAB Qantas Platinum Concierge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesellife

After trying to get the cheapest ticket around and use the concierge service. I found out that although NAB Qantas have both Visa & AMEX but I'm only entitle to use the AMEX one's concierge service (NAB direct line one). What a pity...

Does anyone know any idea to get around?!

Not sure where you want to fly, or why you want to use the conceirge service. Generally the cheapest flights are available on qantas.com.au (the red e-deal type fares). You can verify this against www.expertflyer.com or similar. Usually corporate TAs can only get your cheaper fares on the higher-priced tickets (that have more margin for discounts).

I'm flying to overseas. MEL - HKG - LHR - ZHR - LHR - HKG - MEL + Hotels.

The reply I got from CBA was "you can really see what I can see online, there will be no difference." after calling & chasing. (They did not want to return my call.)

On the other hand, NAB one was more efficient and exceeded my expectation. I contacted them @ 10pm Mon, they called back on Tues 9am, and various qoutes emailed @ 1pm. Since then, I've gotten a daily update via email (they provide more hotels for my choice).

I'm currently in the process of transferring my CBA MC to Visa (If they say no, I will cancel my card :evil: and hopefully even annual fee free. I can't believe how terrible their inhouse concierge service is....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back