Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Good evening all,

I have recently obtained NAB Velocity Premium. Has anyone here used their concierge line? Are they able to book flights ect? I haven't had such a card type before and don't know what it is that concierge do - there was a brochure that had an entire one paragraph about this....

Thanks.

Good evening all,

I have recently obtained NAB Velocity Premium. Has anyone here used their concierge line? Are they able to book flights ect? I haven't had such a card type before and don't know what it is that concierge do - there was a brochure that had an entire one paragraph about this....

Thanks.

Only used it to simply advise my o/s travel movements to explain Visa card traffic (to prevent card being locked or whatever as a NAB security measure). I'd only probably use the concierge in the event of something going wrong o/s (travel insurance claim, for example) to get the right avenue into the system. I'd ring them anyway Fantasy (they seem quiet on the weekend), just to clarify exactly what they offer, and what specifically they can do for you. They seem pretty friendly and approachable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back