NAB Low Rate Card 0% p.a on balance transfers for 15 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppysparkes

Established Member
Apply by 30 April 2014

Credit card affiliate - Low Rate - NAB

[h=2]Terms and conditions[/h]1. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office and for the purchase of travellers cheques).
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month.
3. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
0% p.a. on balance transfers for 15 months. Find out more. Apply by 30 April 2014. Special offer.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees, charges and approval criteria apply. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change
The Special Promotion Balance Transfer Rate must be applied for at the point of full card application. You will not receive interest free days on purchases while you have an outstanding balance transfer. Offer only available for new approved applicants who apply by 30 April 2014. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer. Offer is not available to NAB staff under Employees’ Choice.
[h=3]Important Information[/h]Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 25 January 2013.

Last edited:
Very nice. I just withdrew 95% of ANZ credit card for a 12 month balance transfer at 0%.

I have applied for a home loan and five credit cards in the last six months, so I think it's time to give it a rest for a bit :)

Credit card companies are coming up with some great offers recently.

Wish I could apply for this card but have an existing NAB card with 4.99% balance transfers for 6 months anytime.

They did this last year for 12 months I think...well I took advantage of it. I'll probably do the same again this time around.

Do you cancel and re-apply? Or do you ask them to honour the 0% balance transfer rate for existing credit card?

I have had an account with NAB for the past year with a few thousand sitting in it for a rainy day, actually the accounts have been set up so that when my current bank gives me the $hits it will be easy to move business elsewhere...

Was targeted (by mail) and offered the 0% for 15 months, conditionally approved for over $15k, the application is partially completed in with my details and very, very vague in regard to existing cards held... I have just dome a BT with Citi, so this offer comes at a time where its not that attractive, other than BT'ing from a NAB card to my Citi card to increase the interest free from 6 months to 15 months.

Can anyone see any problem in doing multiple Balance Transfers between several accounts within a month, my citi transfer has only just gone through...!

Also I'm interested to see if they'd actually give me this card at the conditional approved limit since this would take my available cards limit to ~100% of my taxable income....

Do I bite or not...? If I apply in April then I'd get Citi 0% for ~2 months then NAB ~15 months... I won't write off this offer yet me thinks

Can anyone see any problem in doing multiple Balance Transfers between several accounts within a month, my citi transfer has only just gone through...!
I don't think you will have any problems.

I do balance transfers between the same credit cards quite regularly.

I hold the NAB Qantas Platinum Amex/MC combo - can I still apply for this?

Unfortunately it looks like you've been excluded according to the T&C's "Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer".

What about a transfer to the current 12 month 0% ANZ offer, then back to NAB?

Unfortunately it looks like you've been excluded according to the T&C's "Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer".

What about a transfer to the current 12 month 0% ANZ offer, then back to NAB?

I was planning to BT from a non-NAB card on to it. I just wanted to know whether an existing cardholder was prevented from applying even if I had no intention of doing a NAB-NAB BT (which I know is not allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back