NAB axes frequent flyer points earn on credit card tax payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100000

What that AusBT would write about it, the other bit was inevitable some time ago when they said they'd do it, hardly new news!

Considering I mentioned this here a few weeks ago, I guess the first one.

From May will be 30k points on velocity card with $20k/mth max spend that will earn points & no points for ATO regardless of spend.

I think the max for Qantas card holders is a little higher but again excludes ATO spend.

Here is a link to my post in the ATO payments thread. Changes take effect 1 May. http://www.australianfrequentflyer....ce-payments-credit-17109-114.html#post1209561

so just to triple check max earn per statement period is 150k points?

I'm not sure of the earning rates. So taking your word that the AMEX earns 1.5 points per $, yes 150k points until 1 May.

From May will be 30k points on velocity card with $20k/mth max spend that will earn points & no points for ATO regardless of spend.

I think the max for Qantas card holders is a little higher but again excludes ATO spend.

Qantas premium card is dropping to $50000 from 1 May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back