Membership Rewards Ascent/Ascent Premium Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nnis

Established Member
Hi All,

I used to hold a Platinum charge card for a couple of years but since then I have cancelled. I kept the EDGE card active. I cancelled the Plat charge say 7 months ago. Now when I login to my account it's still saying Ascent Premium for the rewards program. I am not complaining, but just wondering is this normal? i.e. I can still transfer to QFF?

I haven't tried it yet as I don't need any QFF points at the moment...

Anyone experience the same?

Cheers,
K.

Hi All,

I used to hold a Platinum charge card for a couple of years but since then I have cancelled. I kept the EDGE card active. I cancelled the Plat charge say 7 months ago. Now when I login to my account it's still saying Ascent Premium for the rewards program. I am not complaining, but just wondering is this normal? i.e. I can still transfer to QFF?

I haven't tried it yet as I don't need any QFF points at the moment...

Anyone experience the same?

Cheers,
K.

This was reported elsewhere so appears it is not abnormal!

ok thanks. Does that mean I can keep Ascent Premium for life as long as I hold on to my EDGE card? :)

ok thanks. Does that mean I can keep Ascent Premium for life as long as I hold on to my EDGE card? :)

Or until they figure it out. If you have a need for QF, I'd move them sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back