Lost Property Contact? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Lost Property Contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukenet

Hey, I am looking for a contact number for Virgin (BNE) lost property? Does such a number exist?

It looks like I left a Kindle in a case in the pocket of the fight..
I don't like my chances, but it is worth a call.. Problem is, I just can't find a number to call..

lukenet

Thanks.. I will give them a call..

//Update

This appears to be a waste of time..

Called the number.. Get an answer service asking to leave a message, which I did..

They give out an email address that just bounces the msg..

I have called about 15 times over the course of yesterday and this morning (mainly to check I was sending my email to the right emails address), but not once was the phone answered, you just get the same msg..

Does anyone have the email address? or know someone else to call?

This is what the msg thinks the email it is which just bounces..
bagage.services-bnedom@virginaustralia.com

Last edited:

Velocity Frequent Flyer

Authenticated Company Representative
Hi lukenet, sorry to hear you left your device behind. I can confirm (07) 3114 8150 is the correct number to call for Baggage Services at Brisbane Airport. Thank you for leaving a message. A team member will be in touch if an item matching its description is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PE2020