Leave Friday, Where should i buy JPY in PER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo419

Thinking to go into the ANZ foreign exchange Centre in Perth City tomorrow and exchange about $1700 AUD.. Will i have any problems getting this amount straight up? I can't find a number to call the specific branch on.. (I think i will be fine??)

Or if there is a better location in Perth to exchange cash let me know?

Cheers gogo

Check out the rates at Flight Centre on the corner of King Street and The Terrace; I have had good rates from them previously for Forex.

Last edited:
Check out the rates at Flight Centre on the corner of King Street and The Terrace; I have had good rates from them peviously for Forex.

Will do now! Do they normally have nice amounts of foreign currency? I tried one of the Bankwest branches last year and they said $300 AUD max....

The big commonwealth bank branch in the Murray st mall has a foreign exchange counter. Note that you either have to pay cash or be a commonwealth customer. (Ie no EFTPOS)

Also, the ANZ across from commbank in the mall was able to supply me quite a bit of pounds and euro.

I grabbed EUR1000 a week or so before xmas with no advanced notice... best to go in the AM, as they don;t restock, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back