Jetstar Platinum MasterCard you could receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas points etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
Right now, if you apply for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard you could receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas Points plus two Qantas Club Lounge invitations~
Here's how:
Apply for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard by 31 August 2014, be approved and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card to receive:

• A bonus 15,000 Qantas Points* plus two Qantas Club Lounge invitations~ if you make an eligible purchase before 11:59pm (AEST) 26 September 2014
  • A further 15,000 Qantas Points* if you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases before 11:59pm (AEST) 26 September 2014
  • A reduced annual fee for the first year of only $69 ($149 ongoing) ˇ

[h=5]Features you’ll enjoy:[/h]
  • 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 10 months# from card approval
  • You'll earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases^
The Jetstar Platinum MasterCard® | Jetstar

Re: Jetstar Platinum MasterCard you could receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas points et

For some reason I think this is associated with Macquarie Bank? If this is right, I got rejected from the Macquarie card. Anyone been previously rejected by Macquarie Bank but managed to get a JetStar card? I've decided I want my next RTW to be in business rather than economy so trying to top up. Having said that, I bet I get to the time and decide I could have two economy RTW for the price of one in business...

Cheers.

Re: Jetstar Platinum MasterCard you could receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas points et

Yes it is a Macquarie bank product.

Yes I received an email with this offer (as a previous Jet* CC holder). I am quite new to this game, what is everyone's thought on the 30,000 points for $69?

I think you will find the better points offer currently is the ANZ one. 50,000 points for free for the first year.

however this offer has a balance transfer offer too

I think you will find the better points offer currently is the ANZ one. 50,000 points for free for the first year.

It is not a matter of which card is better, as you do not need to stop at one :idea:

It is a matter of is this of value to you as part of one's points acquisition strategy?

For many I think the answer will be yes.

I got this last time when it had the same points and reduced fee deal, and will get it for my wife this time around.

In my view 130,000 points for $69 is better than 100,000 for $0.

As Oliver said, Please, Sir, I want some more

Last edited:

When did they change the amount of QFF points you can earn a year down?

"The bonus Qantas Points will not be included in the annual maximum Qantas Points earn of 100,000 Qantas Points."

Its not even good enough for approximately 6mths and then will earn nil.

Got the ANZ FF Black with 50K and applied to this!

Altogether $69 cost and 80K points + 4 QC invitations! Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back