Is this free for a year ?/ Reward yourself with up to 30,000 extra Qantas Frequent Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakDac

APPLY NOW Reward yourself with up to 30,000 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points*

The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card is the "Ultimate" way to earn more Qantas Frequent Flyer points1.
And if you apply before 31 October 2010 and spend $6,000 on purchases by 15 February 2011 you'll earn 22,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points to use on your next flight.
On top of this, the first time you use your Card you will earn 5,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points1. Combine this with a great earning rate of 1.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every dollar spent on your Card and you'll be going places fast.

https://www201.americanexpress.com/...AMQ310MSN206&AFFID=NEONinemsn&BUID=CCG&PID=36

Re: Is this free for a year ?/ Reward yourself with up to 30,000 extra Qantas Frequen

Where was the original link?

I would assume that there is ayearly fee of about $450.

Re: Is this free for a year ?/ Reward yourself with up to 30,000 extra Qantas Frequen

Glad I joined when I did......ended up getting 60,000 points. Had to spend 4k in a couple of months and book a Qantas flight (which I did do as going to the USA in y+ next week), originally I was told I had an unlimited credit limit but stuck with 3k for the first 6 months.

Offers seem to get lower and lower as the year goes on........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back