Is Qantas Cash the coughiest site to verify data through ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
A totally frustrating evening trying to get Qantas cash site to allow me to log in and change my password

Why so difficult?

Who else has these issues ?

What's the issue you're facing? I haven't had any problems with the site.

Qantas Cash website is currently experiencing tech issues (and was experiencing them last night) which can be seen at the top of the page:

We are experiencing technical difficulties and as a result, the Qantas Cash website is currently unavailable while we undertake emergency systems maintenance. We are working to restore normal service as quickly as possible and apologise for the inconvenience.
You can still use Qantas Cash for purchases and at ATMs at this time. If you need to contact us, please call 13 11 31 in Australia or + 61 (2) 9433 2329 if you’re outside Australia.
We appreciate your patience during this time.

When I registered last year I had no issues verifying details however this may have changed since.

I've found the site reasonable with the exception of not being abe to change the card pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back