Increased referral bonus just for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jousams

Qantas
Platinum
Star Alliance
Gold
So my amex referral bonus has been bumped up to 70k. Few other people I’ve spoken to who also have a plat charge have not received the
offfer. Anyone else here?

Attachments

• B7E626D6-8C99-49AA-B65C-902E2BCC5614.jpeg
    B7E626D6-8C99-49AA-B65C-902E2BCC5614.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 39
i cant even get a referral link on most of my accounts since covid 19. i wonder if they have stopped them. i tried typing in card details clearing cookies using a different browser but it still says im not eligible. anyone else had same issue? did live chat about issue and but still no one has gotten back to me.

i cant even get a referral link on most of my accounts since covid 19. i wonder if they have stopped them. i tried typing in card details clearing cookies using a different browser but it still says im not eligible. anyone else had same issue? did live chat about issue and but still no one has gotten back to me.

Do you have any offers available for your cards? (i.e. an Offers tab in online services)

If you don't, then Amex probably initiated a credit review of your account. When they do this, they may or may not tell you, and it blacklists your cards from offers and referrals for six months.

You might be right i had payment relief applied to 1 card which has ended. Referral links work now. They reduced uk amex limit without notice.

Just got an email saying I could get 40,000 points per referral (no mention of how many the friend gets). But when I look at the referral section of my Amex account page, it says I could get 50,000 points and the friend can get 65,000 points. Weird. Although, as I've never referred anybody in all the years I've had the card, I guess it's a moot point.

I originally signed up for card through a referral link posted on AFF, but I gather that's now verboten?

Just got an email saying I could get 40,000 points per referral (no mention of how many the friend gets). But when I look at the referral section of my Amex account page, it says I could get 50,000 points and the friend can get 65,000 points. Weird. Although, as I've never referred anybody in all the years I've had the card, I guess it's a moot point.

I originally signed up for card through a referral link posted on AFF, but I gather that's now verboten?
which card?

Strange. My ultimate amex is still 40 for me / 65 for friend. Not actively promoting this as the card often goes up to 100 or 120k and would feel bad referring to a friend and them only getting 65k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back