How to you access Epiqure benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love to travel

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Hi how do you access the Epiqure benefits of free delivery extra points etc. I have just received the Qantas Ultimate card. Thanks

Sorry should have added that on my first statement it showed a voucher credit but no promo code

An email will arrive at some point with a code.

I can't recall when I received mine or what the circumstances were, it is possibly the same as the travel voucher, that you need to spend on Qantas to activate? If so, you should use the carbon trick that a lot of users post about.

Your Qantas American Express® Ultimate Card includes complimentary Qantas epiQure Premium Membership1.

Qantas epiQure's cellar gives Qantas Frequent Flyer members the opportunity to enjoy wines served in First and Business Class at home, or sign up to a Wine Plan subscription and discover superb wines without the guesswork.

The boutique collection of quality wines and produce gourmet food has been hand-picked by the experienced Qantas epiQure buying team from leading wine-growing regions.

Qantas epiQure Premium Membership is normally $99 for the first year and $49 per year thereafter, but it's complimentary for you1.

To register for your complimentary Membership, click the Register Now button and follow the prompts to use the below Membership voucher number.

Links here: Qantas epiQure

I rang American Express when I got sick of waiting. They enacted it on the spot but said an email would have arrived at some stage anyway. Which it did even though by then I was already registered. Took a few weeks though.

The email with my epicure code/voucher actually arrived before my physical card. No spend required to activate it.

Joined epicure, used the code to make $0 purchase and premium membership applied. I didn't make one purchase a month later and confirm no delivery was charged and extra bonus points were received.

I got the email with the Epicure promo code yesterday and I received my card today. However, when I enter my promo code it says "Your promotional code is invalid. Please check again or try a different code."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back