How long for Centurion to organise Hilton Diamond membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajca

Has anyone recently signed up for the Centurion offer to get the Hilton HHonors Diamond card? My GF requested hers about 3 weeks ago and has yet to receive it.

Or alternatively, is it possible to add the HHonors number to the booking after it has been booked, and then receive the Diamond benefits (room upgrades, breakfast, etc)?

Hi Ajca it takes about 4 to 5 weeks or so but I understand you can put in your membership info after you book if you do not get it before your stay ask them at the checkin desk they can do a lookup and if they can not find it you can ask them to give you the benefits just show them your centurion card

Hi Ajca it takes about 4 to 5 weeks or so but I understand you can put in your membership info after you book if you do not get it before your stay ask them at the checkin desk they can do a lookup and if they can not find it you can ask them to give you the benefits just show them your centurion card

Thanks Wayne. Will give it a try!

No probes Ajca it's a great place to interact and get info just a question about your Centurion card how long have you had yours this is my 4 th year and I do find the cost worth it and with the diamond membership it's even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back