HKG Lounge Access - QP Member Flying whY | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

HKG Lounge Access - QP Member Flying whY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archphoto

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Have to make a whirlwind trip to HKG over the weekend, flying EK whY.

I'm a QP member - will I have access to the QF Lounge? I've looked at the T&C eligibility criteria on the QF website - but it's as clear as mud (or I'm just not reading well today.) :mrgreen:

If I *am* reading it correctly, it indicates that I do have access, but these days with the recent "Simpler & Fairer" enhancements, I'm actually expecting it to be "More Complicated & Restricted". :rolleyes:

Archphoto

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
All good Spruce! Got a nice surprise that it was an A380 - wasn't expecting that, shame it was such a short flight.:mrgreen:

A quick day trip for meetings that almost turned into an overnighter in HKG; seems the plane was "scratched" during baggage loading and we were delayed for about 2.5hrs on the tarmac. Finally staggered home at 04:00 - 3 hrs later than originally intended.

Same crew both ways - they were *extremely* surprised to see me again, and the lounge was really rather good. Maybe not up there with CX, but certainly beats BKK hands down.

I uploaded some pictures on the other HKG Lounge thread - taken after 20:30, as before then it was a little like the front bar of the local. ;) All up, very happy I had access - http://www.australianfrequentflyer.com.au/community/qantas-frequent-flyer-program/hkg-new-lounge-open-59117-14.html#post1031926

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brett22a