QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I just got the following email:

Dear LINDSAY,
Further to our email on March 16, here is your opportunity to provide feedback on the Hilton Macquarie Platinum Card.
Your responses to the survey will help us improve our products and services moving forward. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 15 minutes to respond. You can begin by clicking on your personalised link:

(not included)

All survey participants will go into the draw for a chance to win two night's weekend accommodation including daily buffet breakfast for two, sparkling wine on arrival and a late check-out at a Hilton Hotel within Australia or New Zealand of your choice.
We have appointed CSI Analytics, an international research company, to conduct this research. It will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Act and the information and opinions you provide will be used only for research purposes, remaining strictly anonymous and confidential. Any personal details will be removed from your responses once data processing is complete.
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact us on (02) 8232 4351.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Yours sincerely,
GoldieSigs.jpg

CONTACT US - GPO Box 3934 Sydney NSW 2001
[email protected]
www.hiltonmacquarie.com

OOh boy, did I give them chapter and verse about the card....I might not go in the draw :p

Did anybody else get it?

The only positive is access to HPC and the discounts. There us no benefit of having another credit card, which I don't use if I can help it - I think I credited 3 transactions to the card in the first year, with two of them Hilton Adv Purchase nights where unfortunately I had to use the card.

Sent from my iPhone using AFF Mobile

Thanks Lindsay.
I used the old card for dining and would not use the credit card ever.
Seeing you are coming to MEL I have tried two dining options in the last 24 hours.
For French we did Thierry for dinner and Rockpool for lunch and both we would go again.
Maybe someone likes Hilton in OZ so I will keep watching your thread.
Deleting Melbourne airport really finished their relevance for me.

The only positive is access to HPC and the discounts. There us no benefit of having another credit card, which I don't use if I can help it - I think I credited 3 transactions to the card in the first year, with two of them Hilton Adv Purchase nights where unfortunately I had to use the card.

Agreed. I have used the card for about four purchases. I still use Amex for APs and claim the discount back a the hotel. Mostly they give it in cash!

Agreed. I have used the card for about four purchases. I still use Amex for APs and claim the discount back a the hotel. Mostly they give it in cash!

They've confounded in me in April by giving a bonus points offer for using the card......

I've also only made a couple of purchases on the card.

Thanks Lindsay.
I used the old card for dining and would not use the credit card ever.
Seeing you are coming to MEL I have tried two dining options in the last 24 hours.
We think alike, there was and is great benefit in the HPC benefits.

Hang on, I thought you were in PER?

Maybe someone likes Hilton in OZ so I will keep watching your thread.
Deleting Melbourne airport really finished their relevance for me.
I've had 3 stays there in the past year and whilst the carpets were past their usage date, the rooms and restaurant were both good. Hilton is still my favourite program, but PC is easier to get and maintain status

In MEL until Monday evening then back to PER.
Doing JASAs to put Mrscove into Platinum to see if returns out of LAX are better with status.
I saw you were coming Tuesday to MEL but we will be gone.
Hilton is over for me in Australia as far as dining benefit. The Globe in PER Hilton worked ok before the system changed.
In PER we use the 2 Club at the Hyatt cards when we go to the city with friends so we pay for 2 and our friends are comped.
At the PER Intercontinental they won't allow 2 cards when 4 are dining so we go there less often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back