Hello | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Hello

Hillbilly64

FF newbie here. Planning a trip to the states on points next year.... Stumbled across this forum when I found Qantas makes it hard to get business award flight on their planes... Didn't realise there were soany other options

GoldCanyon340

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Hi @Hillbilly64 and welcome to the AFF community. There are many options out there and the best thing about this whole game is you can learn new things no matter how long you've been doing it.

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Welcome aboard Hillbilly64, are you looking for 1 award seat or a few?
Have a look at departing from all Australian airports and don't limit yourself to direct flights - look at travel via Asia etc

Hillbilly64

Two.
Welcome aboard Hillbilly64, are you looking for 1 award seat or a few?
Have a look at departing from all Australian airports and don't limit yourself to direct flights - look at travel via Asia etc
2 seats. thanks...I've been looking and Asia looks like the way... The way home seems tougher...don't want to do Asia both ways as we want to stop in Hawaii and get home direct from there. But not with Jetstar

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avi8tor