Hello! :) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Hello! :)

CarlCross

Hi all, Glad to be on board! Plenty of fantastic info here.
I've just been offered a Qantas Double status credit promo, but it is for 'Qantas operated international flights'
Anyone know whether this includes domestic legs of international bookings? eg the PER-SYD leg of a PER-SYD-AKL flight? I couldn't see anything in the T&Cs
Thanks!

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Welcome aboard CarlCross, I cannot answer your question but hopefully someone will soon

OATEK

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Look forward to hearing more from you @CarlCross. I expect the flight number may be a determinant of 2xSC in that case.

TomVexille

AFF Supporter
Welcome aboard!

I don't have that offer, but my reading elsewhere suggests that the domestic legs of an international itinerary were not eligible.

Quickstatus

AFF Supporter
@CarlCross
Welcome
Only international QF flights and only QF operated flights and only Saver or Flex fares (no sale or red edeals) . Even if part of the same booking

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadjalo