Had anyone been offer free upgrade from Citibank Signature to Select card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asinn

Hi,

I am on the no annual fee for life for a few years now (been upgarde from Gold to Platinum to Signature)

I am interested in upgrading to citi select, anyone been offered no annual fee for life on their citi select card?

regards
Alfred

I know the feeling - a bit like my free for life gold amex that has stayed in the bottom drawer for the last two years or so.
If u do the spend, Select is worth the outlay.
The best offer I received was one year 'free' fee balance upgrade to Select. I had just paid to renew my old platinum card as points capping was introduced on my account. I was attempting to have the $250 annual fee refunded and account closed which lead to the Citi offer for the Select upgrade at no extra cost in the first year.

I know the feeling - a bit like my free for life gold amex that has stayed in the bottom drawer for the last two years or so.
If u do the spend, Select is worth the outlay.
The best offer I received was one year 'free' fee balance upgrade to Select. I had just paid to renew my old platinum card as points capping was introduced on my account. I was attempting to have the $250 annual fee refunded and account closed which lead to the Citi offer for the Select upgrade at no extra cost in the first year.
Hm, interesting, am considering clsong my plat (not least because I also have CitiBusiness Gold), can't really justify having both, Select I could justify given for the extra points earn rate but that fee is very steep. Am considering a "make me an offer" letter to the retention department, given I don't really mind if the outcome is just account closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back