Getting the best from a Amex Corporate green card

Status
Not open for further replies.

richie9x

I have got into the position where I will be spending more on my corporate amex card primarily on travel (Qantas ticket, hotels, restaurants, taxis). At a level where it is now well worth my while to pay the fee to join the rewards.

I want to get the best out it. Any advice or pointers to existing threads would be welcomed.

From what I can tell there are two programs. Ascent and Choices. As far as I can work out.
Choices costs $40 per year only allows you to get rewards from Amex's reward shop
Ascent costs $80 per allows you to get rewards from Amex's reward shop and also send some points to FF schemes, but not Qantas.

Are there any other differences?

Qantas FF is my main frequent flyer program at the moment, but also got a fair amount of points with Malaysian airlines, who I understand you can transfer points to.

I believe the fees for Corporate Cards are slightly higher

To transfer to Qantas you will need to enroll into the Spirit tier of the program ($89 per year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back