Getting a Sup card WTF?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
Sup EDR card.....documentation was provided at local Woolies....told done checkout chick.....no card since done in Dec 2013....rang today and after 15 minute wait no your name not in our system????
I Suggested they have the primary card holder call and ask what happened to Sup card info that was submitted?

They just want to go down again and submit info to Woolies again with the letter that tells them what info to submit.

What do you suggest they do??????.....Citibank card came before this terrible service from woolies :/

Surely the checkout chick should have provided a confirmation of the id check.

When we did one last year no review was needed so can't provide more information.

Is the application still valid?

They also will not send the supplementary card to their address, it will be sent to the primary address. I had to change my address on the system to compensate.

My wife supplied ID twice for sup card (and tried on 2 other occasions but the only person in the entire store who could do it was not there) and they claimed they hadn't received it. A bit of a rant on their Facebook page and her ID is mysteriously found and card issued. Not sure if the problem is at Woolworths or HSBC but there seems to be a disconnect somewhere. As a bonus I now have the name of a real person to call if I "have any problems in the future" (ie stay off Facebook!)

I'm not sure if my situation was the same as yours.
I was the supplementary. When the letter came telling me to head to WOW with my id I went there straight away. They couldn't find my name in the system at that point. The person in the store tried to get around it by using the primary person's details but that was wrong. What they should have done was to fill in a form with my details and fax it through!

Without all the details, I ended up having to go back to a store and this time my details were in the system. They reiterated the fact that the first store should have filled out a form and faxed it through.

So, if you aren't in the system, ask them about the form they should fill out and fax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back