Get the bonus for both DJ Amex Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock86

Established Member
Now, please correct me if I am wrong here, but reading the T&C's (highlighted in yellow below) of the DJ Amex Platinum Card it seems that you can have previously held the 'non-platinum' version and still be eligible for the bonus points on the platinum - am I missing something here??...??

upload_2018-5-15_14-34-21.png

My dad previously had the non-platinum version and called to cancel the card. He was then offered to upgrade to the platinum card and was told he would receive the bonus points as well. He took up the offer, made the spend and got the points.
Wasn't sure if it was only because he called to cancel but when I read the T&Cs, like you, I also thought you would be eligible as long as you didn't have the platinum previously. This was over a year ago though.

That’s an interesting catch! Especially with the 18 month exclusion period for claiming bonus points with Amex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back