free qantas frequent flyers

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by sloppyjallopyau, Jul 4, 2011.

1. sloppyjallopyau

Jul 4, 2011
    Hi Guys,

I just found this link after looking on google and it allowed me to join the qantas frequent flyer program for free.

topbargains.com.au/freebies/qantas-frequent-flyer-membership-join-for-free-1/
    (dont forget the www at the front- im not allowed to post links as ive only just joined so just delete the space :)

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

pass that link on to any one you know :)

2. Hvr

Hvr Senior Member

Jun 27, 2007
    MEL
    A much simpler way is to go to any Woolworths store and join their Everyday Rewards Scheme where you also get free membership.

3. sloppyjallopyau

Jul 4, 2011
    how much more simple do you want. copy the link, that redirects you to a special qantas page and you register online for free in 2 mins, no need for a trip to woolies.

4. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  5. Jobu

Jobu Member

Dec 24, 2005
  6. Oneworldplus2

Oneworldplus2 Established Member

Mar 15, 2008
    +1. I think that you need to be a member of QF Freight to get this offer.

7. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    Qantas have been running a number of free join promos for various segments of the market that dont shop at woolies, including one through Onepath should you be interested in 20000 cheap points cough cough (better check my life insurance cover) https://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/do/dyns/joinffp?code=ONEPATH .