Free Fee Ascent Gold Amex card with $100 Petrol gift card offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
to spend $3000 for first 3 monthsyou'd get $150 cashback on the plat cashback card (fee tho)

but then, where can u find place to take amex nowadays? getting less and less.

to spend $3000 for first 3 monthsyou'd get $150 cashback on the plat cashback card (fee tho)

but then, where can u find place to take amex nowadays? getting less and less.

Less and Less?

I'm struggling to find any places I frequent that *don't* take Amex.

In the past few years, Amex have been extremely aggressive and pursuing the small business market, and have slashed their merchant rates to more acceptable levels.

It's amazing how many places do take Amex. No sign? ask them if they take it. i've found about 80% of the places i've asked without a sign say yes.

If you don't like it, get a VISA/MC and Amex combo, and use the VISA/MC where Amex isn't taken. Simple:)

+1 I'm annoyed that now I've got a Visa to back up my Amex I've yet to need to use it.

Murphy's Law:!:

Back to this specific card though, it only earns at $2:1point unless you pay an $80 annual fee, making it no-so fee free if you want a decent earn rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back