Fourth night free Prestige benefit - earning HHonors/SPG points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theevilmuppet

Hi all,

Has anyone attempted to use the Citi Prestige complimentary night benefit for stays 4 nights or longer?

I ask as I've got a tripped planned involving a 4 night stay and was intending to use this stay to retain my Diamond HHonors status.

Thanks to all who reply.

No I tried with both Hilton and Marriott and got nothing in the way of stay points. I have saved almost $700 using Citi Prestige in two goes.

What cove said - booking Prestige 'Stay 4 Pay 3' promo ie through 3rd party even when Diamond won't earn you status nts or pts - I booked 4nt stay at Waldorf Astoria through Prestige in May and earnt nada even though WA recognised my status and honoured Dia benefits.

What Citi Prestige does is save you real cash. I think of it as getting the wholesale price. With the Marriott I picked up a Suite at the Marquis in New York Times Square and it was lovely.

I have the US version of this card and I have no issues with Hyatt posting the stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back