Flybuys Travel anyone? I'm frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qiktune

Hi Guru's

Anyone else having trouble getting points posted from bookings made with Flybuys Travel?
Trip ended 2 months ago (purchased on a Flybuys Travel x15 promo) and I've become frustrated with all the back and forth messages with them as regards how long it's taking.
Supplied them with all relevant information and I'm now being told basically that it's up to their "partner" to sort it out.
Flights were international on Etihad. I received the points for the purchase price of the tickets but not the 15x promo.

After a quick search here it seems another member was having an issue also.....any ideas?

Thanks

I had a similar problem a couple of months ago although your issue could be different since you have already received your base points whereas I had not received any points at all. I ended up emailing them all the relevant information, they said they would look into it, and all the points (base and 15x bonus) were posted just a couple of weeks later. Not sure if the points would have posted anyway or if it required manual intervention.

Good luck.

I have had a problem with FLYBUYS and BUDGET taking ownership of a problem therefore not solving it at all, so we go elsewhere in the end to get better served. Their loss because its a very competitive business out there.

Different problem to yours but the same in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back