Everyday Rewards Card - 20,000 bonus points - $89 fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

Everyday Rewards Credit Card - 20,000 bonus points - $89 fee

Just received the following link with my Everyday Rewards Card quarterly statement - Woolworths Everyday Rewards credit card Apply Now - 20,000 bonus points on first spend. $89 Annual fee is charged though, but still pretty good value for the few folks out there that haven't signed up yet.

Last edited:
Is that right? havn't had my letter yet but guess that is a pleasure in store for me?

+1

Good time to apply for this card now for anyone who doesn't already have it...

Thanks, I keep missing the EDR points offers.
Whats an acceptable minimum credit limit?
Might need to leave for a couple of days as currently awaiting approval on JQ Platinum application.

Yes same offer in my email tonight - I find the $89 a bit rich when I just got the Qantas Staff CU plat (30000) and the JQ Plat (20000 with possible 10000 bonus if spend over $5K) for no cost. I am just reading the thread about it now to siee if it is worth the pain,,,

Now here's a question.
I want to apply (in my name), but my wife got the email offer. I wonder if I will get the 20K or just the front page of EDR website offer.
I'm part way through the application, but it was via the special offer link, so maybe I'll be OK

Do you get supplementary cards with EDR?

Yes, you can apply for a supplementary card free of charge as I have done for Mrs Shintaro, Frequent Flyer points earn on the credit card is credited to the primary account holder, while EDR / QFF points earnt by scanning the barcode on the reverse of the card is credited to the individuals EDR / QFF account...

Additional Cardholder at No Extra Cost

If you would like to add an additional cardholder you can do so at no extra cost. Once your application is approved, simply complete & sign the Additional Cardholder Application Form and return to the address provided on the Form.Click here for the Application Form.

&

Who earns Qantas Frequent Flyer points with this card?
The primary cardholder will receive any Qantas Frequent Flyer
points earned by use of an additional card in accordance
with the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card
Conditions of Use. However any Qantas Frequent Flyer points
earned through scanning the Everyday Rewards barcode on the
back of the additional cardholder’s credit card at participating
Woolworths Group stores will be earned by the additional
cardholder in accordance with the terms and conditions of the
Everyday Rewards program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that additional card holder detail. Very tempted to get my mum to sign up and give me a supplementary card (as I can’t apply, on account of having no income). As my mum is mainly a Marco Polo member, I’m sure the points transferred to her account will be quite safe :)

say you were approved for the HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa 20,000pt promotion, could you apply for this Woolworths Mastercard and obtain another 20,000 pts? (noting that both are provided by HSBC?)

1. 20,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply via this link between 12 March and 15 April 2012, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card by 15 June 2012. Offer is not available to existing Woolworths Everyday Money credit cardholders who request to transfer to this product.

say you were approved for the HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa 20,000pt promotion, could you apply for this Woolworths Mastercard and obtain another 20,000 pts? (noting that both are provided by HSBC?)

1. 20,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply via this link between 12 March and 15 April 2012, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas credit card by 15 June 2012. Offer is not available to existing Woolworths Everyday Money credit cardholders who request to transfer to this product.

I would imagine you’d be fine as they’re two separate products. You can’t even apply for the EDRCC through HSBC, it’s just provided by them).

Thanks Shintaro

Yes, you can apply for a supplementary card free of charge as I have done for Mrs Shintaro, Frequent Flyer points earn on the credit card is credited to the primary account holder, while EDR / QFF points earnt by scanning the barcode on the reverse of the card is credited to the individuals EDR / QFF account...

&

I applied one week ago and was wondering today where it was at.

Just opened the mail and there is my shiny new silver card. No request for payslips, nothing. Just "here it is".

The welcome letter only mentions that as I am one of the first cardholders to receive the new Silver Design, I get a 1,000 point bonus.

I'm hoping that's in addition to the 20,000 points, because I'll sure as hell be chasing that up.

Comes with an additional card holder application form. I'm still tempted to sign my wife up to a new account though, for an additional 20K points.

It looks like the 16,000 point bonus is back. The Everyday Money website shows it's valid to 31 August but the annual fee waiver isn't there as far as I can see. I know 20,000 is better but I last applied in February so it will end before I realistically can apply again. Putting this out there for others who may be interested.

Less then a week from application to approval (its sitting on my everyday rewards account - came up today) - thought this was great for my 3rd card in the last 4 weeks.

I applied one week ago and was wondering today where it was at.

Just opened the mail and there is my shiny new silver card. No request for payslips, nothing. Just "here it is".

The welcome letter only mentions that as I am one of the first cardholders to receive the new Silver Design, I get a 1,000 point bonus.

I'm hoping that's in addition to the 20,000 points, because I'll sure as hell be chasing that up.

Ditto - I got the silver card and a bonus 1,000 points. Did you chase up the 20k points or are you just waiting to see?

Ok new card waiting when I got home tonight, silver 1000 points, unbelievable turn around. Is it safe to assume that they have linked to my QFF account already, as per the EDR link?

guess I'll ring them tomorrow just to double check.

Ditto - I got the silver card and a bonus 1,000 points. Did you chase up the 20k points or are you just waiting to see?

I'll give it a couple of weeks. I have yet to see either bonus apprear yet. Rest assured I will be posting as soon as it happens.

Ok new card waiting when I got home tonight, silver 1000 points, unbelievable turn around. Is it safe to assume that they have linked to my QFF account already, as per the EDR link?

guess I'll ring them tomorrow just to double check.

When I got my card (again a 1 week turnaround) it appeared all linked up as it was in my EDR web log-in. I have used it a few times already so I'll be watching it closely.

When I got my card (again a 1 week turnaround) it appeared all linked up as it was in my EDR web log-in. I have used it a few times already so I'll be watching it closely.

Cheers. It's all there on the EDR account so I think it's safe to assume that the accounts are all linked up. If anything the points will post to the EDR account and thence to QFF. :cool:

(pretty happy with earning 40,000 bonus points today between EDR and JQ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back