Entre Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most if the offers advertised expired in Dec 2008.

IMHO, it's yet another stupid attempt from an Australian card to be "the card" without any follow through.

IMHO, it's yet another stupid attempt from an Australian card to be "the card" without any follow through.
Ok, thanks for your response.

It's an American Express run program, and the various Westpac Platinum cards also allow access (Altitude, Earth and Krisflyer).

Perhaps some of those cardholders may have some experience.

cough program becoz it doesn't really get updated....
Just like Amex Select....i remember Select used to be very useful couple years back and now also rubbish...

I used it to book a hotel room through the Preferred Hotel Group (www.[B]preferredhotelgroup[/B].com) and Small Luxury Hotels (slh.com).
The hotels I picked were in Tokyo and Bangkok and the rates I received were pretty good at the time.

They also have a few options for 2 for 1 deals at a lot of golf courses in Australia, Peppers Hotels, Global Hotel Alliance, Conrad Hotels and a few restaurants. I wouldn't say a lot of them really grab me and these days not really competitive.
Theres also a lot adventure/extreme type activities they offer like driving a tank, flying in a classic airplane and speed boats which I feel is a bit lame.

If anyone wants to have a look at what's on offer inside, enter "377852" in the login box.

(It's the first 6 digits of most/all Westpac platinum cards)

Just know that even though it may let you book some things, you won't be able to redeem offers when you go to use them unless you have a platinum card. :)

If anyone wants to have a look at what's on offer inside, enter "377852" in the login box.

(It's the first 6 digits of most/all Westpac platinum cards)

Just know that even though it may let you book some things, you won't be able to redeem offers when you go to use them unless you have a platinum card. :)

I think you need the first 8 digits for Australia Entre web :)

Thanks for the tip.

2 for 1 Golf at courses like "Bonnie Doon" in Sydney seem a great deal.

The entre site has updated... I kinda like the current one, much better than the old one. There are some nice hotel specials too :)

Just logged on for the first time in ages.
Nice update with a A LOT more hotels on it - Looks like a lot more hotels from the Preferred Hotel Group have been added.

It's been a while since i've logged on, i'll have to see what's been updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back