EF not seeming to reflect award flights for QF platinum | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

EF not seeming to reflect award flights for QF platinum

ozflier

Hi,
I am a premium member of EF and a QFF plat.
I have added my QFF number to EF but the searches do not reflect the availability on the QF award site.
I have checked dates for SYD-SIN/JNB/HKG and, although seats are available on the QFF engine, they do not show on EF.
EF is so much easier to search on multiple dates whereas QFF is so clunky!
Has anyone else noticed that EF does not accurately reflect award availability for elites on their site?

ozflier

It did just dawn on me that i have been interpreting the EF offer for elites wrong - maybe elites can actually only see seating plans for their status level and not awards available to elites!

GoldCanyon340

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
It did just dawn on me that i have been interpreting the EF offer for elites wrong - maybe elites can actually only see seating plans for their status level and not awards available to elites!
That is my understanding.

levelnine

It is a terrible shame that there is not a reliable alternative to Qantas' search platform given it is so slow and frustrating to use.

KVS

Authenticated Company Representative
It is a terrible shame that there is not a reliable alternative to Qantas' search platform given it is so slow and frustrating to use.
KVS Tool users can search for QF Award Availability via the [Awards/QF-OneWorld] Method, which automatically takes into the account their Elite QF FF status.

ozfflyer

Suspended
a travel agent can look them up very fast. We often fly to Colorado on Qantas points. We often buy a cheap ticket to LAX & then use points. The agent, can tell us in seconds, which dates are available from a doxen or so California airports in 3 or 4 Colorado airports. We try & avoid Denver, as no rental cars right at airport & the suffing around getting to the rental car depots can take ages. Denver airport was very badly designed. Should have had rental car depots at end of underground train line.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacklight72