Double Points In April

Status
Not open for further replies.

deka2

My Wife received the following offer this Afternoon.

Looks like this will be the card of choice next month.

Dear xx_X
Spend on your Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature ending in xx_X three times or more in April and we'll double your reward points[SUP]1[/SUP]. This is available up to a total of 20,000 points earned, after which your regular points earn rate will apply. Excludes International and Bonus Partner transactions.
Spend in April
No need to apply - this one's on us.
Keep up to date. Be PIN wise.
From 1 August, PINs will become mandatory for making in store purchases.
PIN is a safe, fast and secure way to pay, and as part of an industry-wide initiative it will soon become the only way to use your Citibank credit card at the checkout. Keep up to date and take a few moments to request your PIN if you don't have one. For more information on how to request or change your PIN, visit citibank.com.au/PINmandate
Don't know your PIN?
Call 13 24 84 and ask for a new PIN to be issued.
Important Information

1. Promotion applies to retail purchases, excluding all International transactions, bonus partners, cash advances, refunds, balance transfers and special promotions. Promotional bonus points may take up to 10 weeks after the promotion period to be added to the account. This promotion is valid between 1 April and 30 April 2014.

Rewards Points are subject to the Citibank Rewards Terms and Conditions available atcitibank.com.au/aus/static/appforms.htm

To Contact Us
Please do not reply to this email. If you have any questions please visit citibank.com.au/contactus

Online Security
Citibank regards the security of your personal information of utmost importance. If you receive a suspicious email or one requesting sensitive information such as your account number or PIN, do not open any attachments and report it to customer services on 13 24 84 or at +612 8225 0615 when overseas. You can learn more about Citibank Online Security at citibank.com.au/onlinesecurity

To Unsubscribe
If you do not wish to receive any emails, with offers or information related to Citibank, please reply to this email with the word "Unsubscribe" in the body text (do not amend the subject title on the reply email). This email was sent by: Citigroup Pty Ltd (Citibank) 2 Park Street Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.

© 2014 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.

Nothing here :( Just an email about the new online banking upgrade, which will require ANOTHER username to be created!!

GRRRRRRR

No, I have not received it. I use this card so much almost daily for everything from my morning coffee to afternoon take outs, gym, utilities, phone/mobile, insurance premium. This includes bills where using my Amex was not accepted/low points earn.

I would have love the extra bonus points for a month. Speed my frequent flyer miles earn possibility.

GRRRR.... I hope I get one... maybe the email/notice come in batches.

I got one in the mail today, double points for April and May, maximum of 20,000 points. I think I'll use the card exclusively until then before going back to Earth Black and WW Qantas card.

None for me either. Damn shame too, this would have been really handy this month! Would have been enough to tip me over the edge for a PER-SIN SQ leg I've been wanting to book.

I think the points have been crediting as I spend rather than after the 10 weeks after the end of the offer period as the fine print says. Have spent about $220 so far and have more than 600 points.

They might have picked me as I wasn't using the card.

Now that May is over this card goes back into non-use until the Woolworths card is up for renewal (don't want to waste the annual fee already paid). While I don't spend as much as most on here, I had a lot of annual expenses come up these 2 months and got about 5300 bonus points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back