Does being a Supplementary card holder count as a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wineflyer

Hey guys

New to the forum and loving it. Have a question, does being a supplementary card holder count as being an account/card holder when it comes to the 12 month wait for the signup bonuses?

Situation is my partner just stopped her Amex card and is a supp on my account. In 12 months time when she applies for another Amex card with a signup bonus will they grant it to her?

Regards
WF

Mrs RB has been a long time supplementary holder for my Amex. Second half of 2017 she applied for a new Amex (with me as Supp holder) & she was approved & gained the points for the sign-up

Mrs RB has been a long time supplementary holder for my Amex. Second half of 2017 she applied for a new Amex (with me as Supp holder) & she was approved & gained the points for the sign-up

Thank you! That seems to answer my question :)

Hey guys

New to the forum and loving it. Have a question, does being a supplementary card holder count as being an account/card holder when it comes to the 12 month wait for the signup bonuses?

Situation is my partner just stopped her Amex card and is a supp on my account. In 12 months time when she applies for another Amex card with a signup bonus will they grant it to her?

Regards
WF

The wait is 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back