DJ's AMEX and 'new AMEX member only' bonus offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

n7of9

hi guys,

if i have a David Jones AMEX, would that disqualify me from receiving bonus points on any new American Express card which offers bonus to new members only?

"Offer only available to new American Express Card member"

99% sure it would, and 1% hoping it won't

:)

hi guys,

if i have a David Jones AMEX, would that disqualify me from receiving bonus points on any new American Express card which offers bonus to new members only?

"Offer only available to new American Express Card member"

99% sure it would, and 1% hoping it won't

:)

As the DJs card is listed under available cards on the Amex site I would guess you would not be treated as a new member. Don't know it for a fact though. If you'd like to try for it anyway feel free to pm me as a referal gets you extra points if you are succesful. ;)

thanks for the reply...i ended up calling them about it and the CSR said that sometimes you can get lucky and receive the new member bonus points so it's worth a shot - which to me just meant "i don't want to tell you something that would preclude you from signing on for a new account, so i'm fudging"

Do a FF search. I recall reading a thread where some indicated they got away with it.

thanks for the reply...i ended up calling them about it and the CSR said that sometimes you can get lucky and receive the new member bonus points so it's worth a shot - which to me just meant "i don't want to tell you something that would preclude you from signing on for a new account, so i'm fudging"

N7of9, did you ever give this a shot? Successful or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back