Diners Club and Citibank Dining Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

edcba

Intern
According to Diners Club Australia Diners Club business cardholders are now eligible for the Citibank Dining Program (free wine at selected restaurants). Can anyone confirm whether Diners Club personal cardholders also are eligible? The cards do have a 'Citi' logo.

Has anyone tried to use a DC card at a Citibank Dining Program restaurant?

Has anyone tried to use a DC card at a Citibank Dining Program restaurant?

I struggle to find a restaurant which still accepts the Diners Card, let alone a Citibank Dining program one. Maybe it works with the associated Mastercard, but I use other Mastercards.

Asked for and was given the McWilliams Sav Blanc at Whitewater Manly last night-was on the menu at $45, about $23 retail. Paid with the DC (although had a Citibank Debit standing by just in case). Valentines Day so possible staff just inexperienced but I vaguely recall seeing a Citi website that said any card with a Citi logo was eligible but can't find it now

I have had no problems over the years using Diners at restaurants for triple points Wednesdays.Sadly that is no more.

When triple-points Wednesdays stopped Diners said that they would introduce a new program. Any idea what this is?

When triple-points Wednesdays stopped Diners said that they would introduce a new program. Any idea what this is?

Where did Diners announce that the triple points Wednesday has been stopped? Is the evidence anecdotal or is there something official somewhere?

Where did Diners announce that the triple points Wednesday has been stopped? Is the evidence anecdotal or is there something official somewhere?
Was on my statement-January I think.

Diners Club website now says that Citibank Dining Program is available to Diners Club individual card holders. But not all Citibank Dining Program restaurants take Diners Club.

Presumably the associated MC will work if DC not accepted. Overall good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back