DC Online still showing wrong categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

edcba

Intern
It's been months since the new system was introduced and Woolworths charges are still showing as Travel, etc. Why doesn't Diners Club fix this?

It's been months since the new system was introduced and Woolworths charges are still showing as Travel, etc. Why doesn't Diners Club fix this?

It's Diners. Nothing more needs to be said.
I got passed through 4 operatives today to solve a simple problem. I like the product and the transfer programs but the web site and phone service, although unfailingly polite, is cough. I can say this after today getting my renewal letter with a "congratulations on your 16th year with us"
Sorry that doesn't answer your question I know, but if you start with very very low expectations you will be fine

The strange thing is when you get your paper statement, the categorisations are generally correct, and David Jones is actually "Retail" rather than "Airline"...:confused:

That's because Diners Club hasn't changed the paper statement system, they've only changed the online system, and they haven't taken the effort to get the categories straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back